This is the important branch of Collectorate which deals with the matters related to Land in the district. The major functions of Land Branch are as under :
- To Give Non Agriculture Permissions under sections 65, 65(A), 65(B), 66 and 67 of the Bombay Land Revenue Code, 1879 and to give Revenue Title Certificate to other N.A. Authorities.
- Conversion of Land Tenure (New Tenure to Old Tenure) under section 43 of the Bombay Tenancy Act 1948.
- Fixation of Land Price in the District Land Valuation Committee.
- Granting of Land to eligible Institutes/ Individuals.
- To Grant Land for Charitable and Social Purposes to the Educational/ Social Institutes, School, Hostel etc.
- Crop “ANAVARI” of Mehsana district.
- General Land Works.