Regarding the assistance of widow
How do I get permission to get help?
The time limit of disposal is 60 days.
Fee Rs. 20 / –
Certified copy of the evidence
- The applicant’s application (as per Annexure -1 / 86)
- Affidavit (as per Appendix 2/86)
- Income Certificate (as per Annexure 3/86)
- Certificate of Widow (as Appendix 4/86)
- The death certificate of the applicant’s husband
- Birth certificate of the applicant (Vidhwa) or school living certificate is not available in both cases. Examples of the age of the provisional officer of Government Hospital / Civil Hospital.
- Certificates on the applicant’s educational qualification.
- The generation name of the hereditary heirs.
- Applicants from 18 to 40 years of age must submit Talati’s letter of assurance to join any government recognized trade training within a year..
- Certificate of change not resumed. (Made in Talatiishi’s face every July in July.)
- If there is a son of more than 1 year old, but physically handicapped or mentally unstable, if he is suffering from lifelong incarceration, then the officer having appropriate authority with the application.
- The applicant must show the mark of identity on his body compulsory.
Mamlatdar office Mehsana
Location : All Mamlatdar Office | City : Mehsana | PIN Code : 384001
Phone : 02762236386 | Email : mam-mehsana[at]gujarat[dot]gov[dot]in